WELCOME TO OUR TWO TOP TRADING CO. LLC PROPERTY
CABIN RENTAL CONTRACT and WAIVER between guest (Lessee) and Two Top Trading Co. LLC (Lessor)
The cabin is located at 5218 U.S. Highway 20 Island Park, Idaho.
By Accepting the reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise
1. CHECK-IN TIME: After 4 p.m. MST and CHECK-OUT TIME: 11 a.m. MST
2. This is a NON SMOKING, NON VAPING cabin.
3. PETS ARE NOT PERMITTED at any time.
4. DAMAGE DEPOSIT: A credit card is required on file for security deposit. Card will not be charged provided following provisions are met: A. No damage is done to inside/outside of cabin or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. B. No pets. Period. When we have to clean up after your pet (inside or outside) your card will be charged $100. C. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in refuse containers outside. D. No linens are lost or damaged.
5. PAYMENT: An advance payment equal to 50% of the rental rate is required at reservation. The advance payment will be applied toward the cabin rent. Please make payments in the form of credit card or personal check made payable to: Two Top Trading Co. Reservation is NOT CONFIRMED until advance payment is processed. The BALANCE OF THE RENT plus applicable Idaho Sales & Lodging Tax (8%) is due fourteen (14) days before your arrival date.
6. CANCELLATION POLICY: Lessee may cancel this lease if notice is given to Two Top Trading Co., LLC more than thirty (30) days prior to the first day of the lease term. In such event, Lessor shall be entitled to retain a 10% credit card and handling fee and the balance of any funds deposited by lessee shall be returned. If a reservation is cancelled between fourteen (14) and thirty (30) days before first day of lease term the full advance payment (equal to 50% of rental rate) paid will be forfeited by Lessee. If a reservation is cancelled fourteen (14) days or less before the beginning of the lease term, one hundred percent (100%) of the total rental price paid shall be nonrefundable. Special Circumstances may occur and shall be addressed on a case-by-case basis.
7. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: The maximum number of guests in cabin is limited to six (6) persons, as per Fremont County rental ordinance.
8. THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A THREE (3) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY. If a rental is taken for less than three days, the guest will be charged the three-night rate.
9. PHONES: There are no phones or WI-FI at the cabin, so please plan on having your cell phone with you. Because of the rural location people do sometimes have difficulties with the reception. Welcome to the mountains of Yellowstone country. We have no problems (Verizon) but sometimes guests have had to walk out by their car or go upstairs. It depends on the day. Sorry.
10. SEPTIC: The cabin is on a septic system. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time.
11. SAFETY: A. Cabin is equipped with alarms for smoke and carbon monoxide. An intermittent beep indicates a low battery condition. The emergency condition is sounded by a continuous beeping. In case of emergency dial 911 from your cell phone. B. Fire Extinguishers are located on the kitchen wall by the stove and in the upstairs closet containing the washer and dryer. C. Snow. Please park back from the sides of the cabin. Snow sliding off the roof can damage vehicles. Also, DO NOT EVER LET CHILDREN PLAY UNDER THE EAVES OF THE CABIN. FALLING SNOW WILL SUFFICATE A BURRIED PERSON VERY QUICKLY. Snow and ice can be tricky to walk on. Please use railings leading up to the deck and always use caution in the parking area.
12. HEAT: The cabins are equipped with electrical heaters. If you experience a problem, please let us know right away. Do not attempt to access electrical box or remove panels from heaters yourself.
13. HOT TUBS: Located in the welcome binder at the cabin as well as posted on the wall are hot tub rules. For your safety please read them carefully. If for any reason the hot tub water seems “off” PLEASE DO NOT USE and call us immediately.
14. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE: While linens and bath towels are included in the cabin, daily maid service is not included. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the cabin.
15. RATE CHANGES: Rates are subject to change without notice.
16. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
17. PARKING: Park only in driveway area. Please let us know in advance if you will have ATV or snowmobile trailers. Parking area is able to accommodate trailers for guests only.
18. Fires: Fire pit is provided and available for guests only. Campfires are ONLY allowed in this designated area. Note: Burn bans may be issued in late summer months by the forest service. We will try to let you know if one is in effect.
19. STORM POLICY/ROAD CONDITIONS: No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Gravel drives are well maintained, however, we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road or weather conditions.
All guests hereby waive any and all claims against Two Top Trading Co. LLC or Dymas LLC, and the officers, directors, members, owners and agents of Lessor or Dymas, LLC, for any personal injury or illness suffered by Lessee, Lessee’s family, or any other person whom Lessee may allow to use Rental property, or any claim of damage to the property of Lessee arising from the use of the Rental. All guests hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Lessor, and the officers, directors, members, owners, employees, agents, and insurers of Lessor from any claim by the Lessee’s family, or any other person whom the Lessee may allow to use the rental cabin or property, any claim of bodily injury by any other party by Lessee or any other party using the Rental and any claim of property damage suffered by any other person resulting from the use of the Rental. The terms hereof shall be binding upon Lessee, and the successors, assigns, personal representatives and heirs of the Lessee. This release shall be binding to the fullest extent possible with respect to the claim of any minor who is the child of the Lessee or for whom Lessee is the guardian of that person.
The cabin and property are family owned and operated under the names Dymas LLC and Two Top Trading, Co., LLC; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Lessee is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By Accepting the reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise. Separate driving directions and access codes for the door lock will be provided via email at the time your final payment is made (two weeks prior to arrival.)